- The name Shankhapushpi has been given because of its flowers shape and size, which are in the shape of conch or shanka. Shankhapushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis) is widely known among the common people and medical fraternity because of its effectiveness for brain, thats why, it is commonly known as a brain tonic.
- There are three main herbal brain tonics e.g., brahmi, vacha and shankhapushpi. Acharya Charaka said that Shankhapushpi is the best among the three and is considered foremost among the four medhya rasayanas.
- Shankhapushpi contains two types of principle elements and an alkaloid called Shankhapushpine and convolvuline. Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus Pluricalis) Powder may help to keep the mind calm.
- Shankhpushpi herb powder may promote memory and concentration. Thus it is called Shankhpushpi powder for brain.
- SHANKHAPUSHPI IS SAID to support the mind, and is among the most popular Ayurvedic herbs to help memory, concentration, and other important brain functions
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.