- SIZE: Length= 26 cm, Width= 15.5 cm, Can be adjustable,360 degrees sport protective, pressure bandage, double pressure.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: This knee brace is constructed of a neoprene alternative material which is breathable, lightweight, and comfortable to wear. Fits right or left leg.
- PERFECT FOR MULTIPLE ISSUES: Ideal for ligament instabilities, meniscus injuries, sprains, Pre & Post Surgery, Meniscus Tears, Chronic Knee Conditions, Chronic Knee Conditions, for gym, weight lifting, and for any sport, Osteoarthritis, Injury Prevention , Walking & Running, cross fit, fitness, and to recover faster from injury playing sports, weightlifting, and for use during workouts at the gym.
- ADJUSTABLE STRAPS & OPEN-PATELLA DESIGN Designed specifically for kneecap pain or joint injuries, which can make the knee brace fit your kneecap perfectly. Non-slip silicone strips and high-elastic fabric to avoid up and down sliding and tumbling during exercise.
- BENEFITS: Reduces inflammation/swelling, soreness, stiffness, has heating effect for muscular recovery and braces help prevent and relieve knee pain, generalized pain or specific pain such as a torn meniscus, dislocated patella, tendon strains, pulled ligaments, and osteoarthritis. knee braces have been designed to provide comfort and stability to help in recovery and injury prevention.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.