- Directions to Use: Take one spoonful of Gurmar powder with lukewarm water preferably on an empty stomach in the morning and evening.
- Reduces Inflammation: Tannins and saponins in Gudmar powder has anti-inflammatory properties that help fight inflammation in the body.
- Good for Heart Health: Naturally enriched by substances that help support healthy circulatory system to improve heart functioning.
- Regulates Blood Sugar Levels: Naturally enriched by gymnemic acid which blocks receptors on the tongue, reducing the ability to taste sweetness. In addition, Gurmar powder helps to regenerate islet cells and increases insulin production to regulate blood sugar levels.
- Gudmar, also known as Gymnema sylvestre, is a natural herb that has been used in Ayurveda for centuries for numerous health benefits. It is an organic healthcare powder made from shade-dried wild forest grade Gudmar leaves that contain the highest active nutrients, grown naturally without any harmful chemicals or pesticides or fertilizers.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.