- ? USE AS ACTIVE AND RECOVERY SLEEVES: compression sleeves may be used as both active and recovery sleeves. When used while running, the graduated compression reduces muscle vibration, which in turn reduces muscle fatigue. When used as a recovery sleeve, the increase in blood flow helps oxygen starved muscles recover much faster than normal.
- ? MATERIAL: The compression Sleeve is made from a lightweight mix of 25% Spandex and 75% Lycra. The Spandex has superior compression characteristics for maintaining firm pressure on the calves. The Lycra allows air to circulate to the skin, while at the same time allowing moisture to wick out. Produced on state-of-the-art looms, compression sleeves are flawless from top to bottom.
- ? HELPS SHIN SPLINTS AND PREVENTS INJURIES : Runners are prone to lots of common inflammation injuries. Using the compression sleeves will help you get relief from shin splints pain and prevent further injuries. They offer true graduated compression. This ensures increased blood transport to muscles over the entire length of the sleeve.
- ? SCOPE OF APPLICATION: Qite suitable for football, running, tennis, volleyball, badminton, tennis, Gym, Crossfit etc. Best partner for sports!
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.