- This arm sling support is a strong fabric loop that hangs from your neck to support your arm. Your arm, bent at the elbow, rests in the arm sling pouch bag. Some arm sling strap have a strap that goes down your back to take the weight off your neck. This strap is connected to the elbow side of the arm sling shoulder support.
- Adjustable broad shoulder pad reduces neck and shoulder pressure Thumb loop inside for desired hand rest Recommended after surgical treatment, for sprains and strains, fractures and dislocation
- The arm sling strap goes from the elbow of the injured arm, across your back to the opposite shoulder, and down across your chest to the wrist of the injured arm. You can attach the arm sling strap before you put it on and adjust it after it's in position. Your hand should be at or above the level of your elbow.
- Durable soft and flexible mesh fabric ensures maximum ventilation and allows to use the sling while taking a shower.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.