- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) is a method of pain relief involving the use of a mild electrical current.
- A TENS machine is -operated device that has leads connected to sticky pads called electrodes. You attach the pads directly to your skin.
- Physiomodalities Tens Unit are the next generation computerized Tens Therapy Unit, designed to suit almost every clinical application to previous effective management for most of the muscular- skeletal painful / inflammatory conditions including degenerative pathologies
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.